BusyCal 3.10.1 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- NEW: Accessibility option added to Appearance Preferences for turning on darker grid lines
- NEW: Optionally switch between Apple Contacts or BusyContacts for Birthdays / Anniversaries from under General Preferences
- NEW: URL links, inside of notes displayed in the menu bar helper app, are now clickable
- Improved email address validation checks when dragging and dropping from Apple Contacts
- Sound alarm option disabled for Google Calendar as these are not supported by Google and would get silently ignored
- Attendee email parsing improved for emails containing apostrophes
- Fixed a crash experienced by some users when importing large .ics files
- Fixed a bug where manually selecting "email attendees" would open multiple copies of the compose email sheet
- Fixed duplicate set of snooze options displaying when using Notification Center alerts
- Fixed a macOS 10.11 issue with NotificationCenter and alerts
- Ongoing stability and performance improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.