Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 3.12.3 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- NEW: Go To Date window now supports entering arbitrary natural language input, such as: 3 days; next month etc
- Improved detection of external changes to "Reminders" for quicker sync
- Fixed an issue with Zoom meetings where PMI from account settings would not get used for some accounts
- Fixed a text layout glitch in the to do panel
- Fixed a bug where the organizer of a meeting would receive empty meeting updates when changes were made to "my notes" or "my tags"
- Fixed a bug where at launch the Info panel may no appear in the correct color when "always dark" appearance is set
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.