Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 3.12.4 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Bogus / missing calendar names from WebDAV feeds are ignored in case the calendar name has been incorrectly set in the feed
- When Change Notifications have been turned off for a calendar, meetings that have their notes frequently changed on an Exchange server no longer show up in the Inbox
- When importing a meeting invite from an email attachment, BusyCal will now warn you if doing so may result in a duplicate after sync
- Google accounts no longer support floating timezones. The menu option for this has been removed from the timezone picker.
- Google accounts do not support alarms with sounds. This update introduces a workaround so that you are still alerted with sound for events / alarms originally created in BusyCal.
- Pending meeting invites on Exchange accounts are now sent out automatically after a little while, if you don't explicitly click "Send Invite"
- Fixed a bug where declining a recurring meeting on Exchange would not immediately reflect the change in the Info Panel
- Fixed a bug where all-day events (banners) could appear overlapped under certain conditions
- Fixed a bug where resizing the to do panel would not resize the to do titles
- Fixed a bug where to dos synced from Google Tasks may at times appear at the wrong date
- Performance related improvements when switching between light and dark mode
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.