Busy Apps Blog
BusyContacts 1.5.2 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Show All Tags shortcut added under View menu
- Improved handling of "quota exceeded" errors when syncing with Google
- Fixed pasting of company LinkedIn URLs
- Fixed a bug where the app would not automatically sync in the background if the internet was unavailable for a long period of time
- Added additional entitlements for MailMate
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyContacts customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyContacts menu.
- New users can download the BusyContacts 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.