Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 3.12.5 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Improved connectivity to CalDAV servers that falsely advertise support for unsupported features
- Improved handling of "quota exceeded" errors when syncing with Google
- Pasting new events from the clipboard no longer opens the Floating Info Panel, so that you're able to paste more events without being disrupted
- HTML rendered notes with near-black text now show in white under Dark Mode
- The all-day section in day and week view no longer "sort by calendar before time" as multi-day events from different calendars would create unwanted visual gaps at times
- Fixed a bug where moving an all-day event on a day when DST changes, would result in a visual glitch
- Fixed a bug where pasting email addresses into the attendee field would at times fail to add
- Fixed a bug where all day events created in Android (on Exchange), for days where DST changes, would appear a day early
- Fixed a bug where alarms relative to travel time would show the incorrect label (for Google accounts) after the travel time information is stripped by Google
- Fixed a bug where repeating to dos on iCloud with a custom repeat pattern would pick the wrong start date when a single occurence was moved
- Fixed a layout bug in the Info Panel when displayed as a popover
- Fixed a bug where the app would not automatically sync in the background if the internet was unavailable for a long period of time
- Fixed a bug where the DND menu options would not reflect the time sometimes
- Fixed a bug where line breaks in URLs pasted into the event's URL field were not being ignored
- Fixed a memory leak related crash when running on macOS 10.14
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.