Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 3.12.6 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Exchange events created in UTC time now automatically translate to local timezone
- Location field is now editable for meeting invites
- Fixed a regression related to the handling of missing timezones for Exchange accounts
- Fixed bug where selecting a todo would at times cause the row color to switch to white
- Fixed bug where previously dismissed alarms would appear in the Alarm window after an app update
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.