Nov 05, 2021
BusyCal 2021.4.2 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Critical fix for recently changed iCloud app-specific password requirements
- Added support for Google Workspace Directory lookups when adding attendees (for Google Calendar accounts)
- Improved rendering of day / week view when there are several hundred events starting on the same day
- Multi-day events now display start / end times in month view and the all-day section of week view
- New URL handler to go to current date
- Copying a read-only event and then pasting it now automatically selects the default (or the most appropriate) calendar instead
- Fixed a layout issue where the Map would not correctly show in the Info Panel on macOS 10.13
- Fixed bug where marking a task complete in the alarm window would not reflect the change at times
- Fixed bug where option+clicking a graphic would not work at times
- Fixed bug where copy / pasting a century old all-day event would incorrectly add a time
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.