Jan 30, 2022
BusyCal 2022.1.1 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- 🆕 Google Meets one-click integration. You can now add a Google Meets conference call to any event. Only works for Google Calendar accounts. NOTE: After installing this update, you would need to allow sync to complete once before you're able to use this option.
- 🆕 Goto Meeting one-click integration. You can now add a GoTo (LogMeIn) conference call to any event.
- 🆕 Several improvements to the mini-month view. New display modes (under Preferences > Appearance > More): Heat-map, Dots or Banners. Move mouse over to see events on that day. Drag and drop selected events to quickly batch defer. Double-click on a date to create a new event.
- 🆕 Calendar displayed in the Menu app can now be display in various styles (under Preferences > Menu)
- 🆕 You can now batch assign default alarms, or remove existing alarms from selected events using the new Edit > Alarms menu (or from the right-click context menu)
- 🆕 Task counts now show on headings in the Task List
- Search results now include individual recurrences of past events. BusyCal would previously place a limit on the number of occurrences shown based on an internal time-span.
- Multiple timezone support re-enabled for Google accounts after Google confirmed a fix
- Added support for iCloud's CalDAV servers in China
- Fixed menu app not showing weather icons
- Fixed an issue where warnings related to obtaining location (for weather) would show up repeatedly at times
- Fixed bug where menu app would not immediately refresh at times
- Fixed bug where picking an attendee at times from the search results window would result in ignoring the selection
- Fixed bug where manually importing an .ics reply from Exchange, where the title of the event has been modified, would result in an import error
- Fixed MS Teams conference call detection in notes
- Fixed bug where right-clicking in week view would at times select the previous date
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.