Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2022.1.3 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Improvements to time parsing when entering start times
- When opening Google Meets conference links, BusyCal now appends the email address to the link. This prevents the browser from trying to use a different account if you have multiple
- Fixed bug where weather would not show for some people
- Fixed bug where auto-alarm was created for all-day events on Exchange when the preference was turned off
- Fixed bug where creating new events using the menu app would default to using the current date when not specified
- Fixes date time insertion in notes where the cursor would move after insertion
- Added failsafe for when the database may become inaccessible due to an external script
- Performance improvements
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.