Busy Apps Blog
BusyContacts 1.6.5 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- Improved support for 3rd party CardDAV servers
- Added mail plugin support for macOS 12.3
- Certain large emails with attachments are now skipped when loading the Mail timeline to improve performance
- Fixed bug where editing a tag name would get interrupted at times due to an ongoing background sync
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyContacts customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyContacts menu.
- New users can download the BusyContacts 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.