Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2022.1.4 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- 🆕 Quick Multi-Selection: Hold down Shift and click+drag to draw a selection box around events in Month, Week and Day view
- 🆕 Shift+Click selection like Finder. Select an event, shift+click another event; BusyCal selects all events in between.
- 🆕 Todoist now supported. Add your Todoist account and manage all your tasks and calendars using BusyCal
- Improved handling of Zoho calendar connectivity
- Fixed handling of bogus duration entries in events from Zimbra CalDAV server
- Fixed bug where new events would appear as Busy when "Events affect availability" has been unchecked for the calendar
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.