Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2022.2.3 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- 🆕 Smart filters now support 'does not contain' for title, notes, tags, attendees and so on.
- 🆕 Entering a hex color code in the tags field automatically turns it into a colored tag. You can also use common color name such as Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Brown.
- 🆕 List view now supports preset filters for listing 25, 50 and 100 years of events. The custom filter now supports 200+ years (in days).
- ✨ After deleting an event, the next event below / above is now automatically selected in calendar view
- Fixed bug where clicking multiple checkboxes rapidly one after another, in the calendar view, would at times result in marking the same task done twice
- Fixed bug where contacts marked as 'company' were not fetched from Apple Contacts when entering attendees
- Fixed bug where setting up a smart filter on >= Medium Priority would match tasks with No Priority
- Fixed bug where a floating task would show its due time in red (as overdue) in the info panel for certain timezones
- Clicking on google meets conference calls from the menu app now correctly passes the "authUser" parameter to the browser
- macOS 13 (Ventura) Beta compatibility
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can renew your license from here.