Oct 10, 2022
BusyCal 2022.4.1 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- 🆕 "Time to Event" can be added as a column in List View to show a countdown to events
- 🆕 Hitting Return key on a date cell, with no selection, now results in creation of a new event
- 🆕 Accessibility option added under preferences to reduce animations when transitioning between weeks / months
- 🆕 For Exchange accounts, the minimum TLS version can now be configured in case the server requires a specific version
- ✨ Improved support for Zimbra Exchange servers
- ✨ Improved handling of unexpected date formats during sync
- ✨ Improvements to weather forecasts
- Implemented a workaround for an issue where iCloud would at times silently ignore sending out a meeting invite to some attendees
- Fixed bug where birthdays without a year would not show for some contacts
- Fixed memory leak when switching between week view and month view
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.