Sep 15, 2022
BusyCal 2022.3.3 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- 🆕 "Day of Year" support as an alternative calendar (from Preferences > General > Show alternative calendar)
- Improved connectivity with certain self-hosted Exchange Servers
- Fixed a performance related issue with deletion of recurring events
- Fixed bug where a floating Info Panel would appear while a pop over is already showing for the same event, during edits
- Fixed bug where a newly entered tag would not save in the Tag Editor if OK was clicked before pressing the return key
- Fixed bug where deleting an event would select the visible available from a different date instead of the same day
- Fixed bug where snoozing an alarm would not work at times when a certain combination of settings were enabled
- Fixed bug where the menu app would not close after double clicking on a date
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.