Sep 04, 2022
BusyCal 2022.3.2 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- 🆕 Double-clicking in BusyCal Menu's mini calendar now opens BusyCal and selects the date
- 🆕 Ability to add a new filter from the right-click context menu on the smart filter bar
- 🆕 URL handler support added to allow toggling DND (Do not disturb) on and off in BusyCal (via busycaldnd://
- 🆕 Accessibility option (under Preferences > Appearance) to allow scrolling within overflowing days in month view without holding down the option key
- 🆕 Accessibility option to allow showing the month abbreviation on every date in month view, all the time
- 🆕 Hold down option key when clicking on the Today button to align the current date to the top of the calendar in month view
- ✨ Dimming of past events now works in List view
- ✨ Vertical swipe gesture now works in BusyCal Menu's mini calendar to switch between months
- ✨ Alternate month names now show on mouse-over in month view
- Fixed bug where the Inbox count would show only momentarily on the app's icon
- Fixed bug where the menu bar app's title would appear dimmed on a secondary monitor
- Fixed bug where moving a recurring event to another calendar would cause the selection to switch to its first instance instead of the selected occurrence
- Fixed chinese month names in month view, when alternate calendar is turned on
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.