Jul 26, 2022
BusyContacts 2022.3.1 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- 🆕 Major visual refresh with clean, lean look
- 🆕 New and improved address book panel. All address books under an account can now be temporarily disabled by turning on Exclusion mode.
- 🆕 Pinned (i.e. flagged) contacts are now grouped in Card View and appear sorted above other contacts. This behavior can be turned off from Preferences > Views
- 🆕 New and improved smart filter selector
- 🆕 New floating smart filter panel
- 🆕 New app icon
- 🆕 Improved contact list in Card View
- 🆕 Contact counts now show against each contact section
- 🆕 Contact photos in contact list can be turned off optionally from Preferences > Views
- 🆕 New notes indicator displays against contacts with notes. Can be turned off optionally from Preferences > Views
- ✨ Colored contact names can be turned on / off from Preferences > Views
- ✨ Tweets timeline now supports dark mode
- Fixed mail plugin compatibility errors for affected users
- Fixes hang when loading contacts with a lot of mail activity
- Hiding the left panel no longer automatically selects "All Tags"
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyContacts customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyContacts menu.
- New users can download the BusyContacts 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.