Busy Apps Blog
BusyContacts 2022.4.2 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- 🆕 WhatsApp now appears as an option for phone numbers
- Improved detection of organization name and job title when using Quick Entry with pasted contact details
- Improved detection of nextcloud CardDAV servers
- During merging of contacts, the same values, but differently cased, are now considered equal
- Fixed bug where info panel would take too much space in list view
- Fixed bug where assignment of a profile image would fail for large JPEGs
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyContacts customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyContacts menu.
- New users can download the BusyContacts 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.