Oct 26, 2022
BusyCal 2022.4.4 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- ✨ Left and right panel visibility states are now tied to the "Remember view settings" option in smart filter settings. For existing smart filters, you will need to edit and save the filter for this to take effect.
- ✨ "Send to BusyCal" option now shows up on the Services menu when you option+click on selected text. Use this to quickly create events from other apps.
- Fixed classic date picker for macOS Ventura
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.