Nov 23, 2022
BusyCal 2022.4.5 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- 🆕 Week view now supports showing up to 31 days. Useful for project managers looking to see a quick overview.
- 🆕 Selecting a single event in day / week view with more than one timezone showing, will now show its converted start time in the timezone ribbon on the left
- 🆕 Calendar picker menus now show 5 recently used calendars for quick picking
- 🆕 New print option for Month View: omit abbreviated month names in date cell
- ✨ Menu app now shows both start and end times for events
- ✨ Improved syncing of colored events from CalDAV servers with built-in support, such as Fastmail
- ✨ When the "Show month name for every day" appearance setting is enabled, print will now include month names
- ✨ Subscribed calendars are now grouped separately from Birthdays and Anniversaries
- ✨ You can now quickly open locations from the Info Panel by clicking on a little shortcut button that appears when an address is detected
- ✨ The Join meeting button, displayed in the alarm window, loses its color when you're 1/3rd into the meeting. Helps with back to back meetings.
- ✨ Updated Todoist integration to use their latest sync requirements
- 🔨 Fixed bug where printing multiple months would occasionally filter out some events or tasks
- 🔨 Fixed bug where a new event created by dragging in Day view would not show when inside of a smart filter
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.