Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2022.4.6 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- 🔨 Fixed bug where the menu alarm extension may quit unexpectedly for some users
- 🔨 Fixed display glitch in the Info Panel when showing count down
- ✨ Recently used calendars no longer show when there are less than 15 calendars in total
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.