Dec 20, 2022
BusyCal 2022.4.7 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- 🆕 Favorite time zones can be added under Preferences > Advanced > Time zones
- 🆕 Give your favorite time zones a custom, friendly name. These names show up in time zone pickers
- 🆕 Favorite time zones are available alongside recently used time zones
- 🆕 Favorite time zones remain accessible even after clearly recently used time zones
- 🆕 Info Panel can optionally display time zone conversions for events
- 🆕 View local time at a given time zone directly from the Info Panel
- 🆕 Ability to copy scheduled times from the new Time Zones card displayed in the Info Panel
- 🆕 Support opening locations in Google Maps
- 🔨 Fixed a visual bug where creating a new future dated event at times would temporarily show a duplicate
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.