Busy Apps Blog
clBusyCal 2023.1.1 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version.
- 🆕 Combine identical events from across multiple calendars (from the View menu) and show the first, appropriate event. Switch between combined events from the Info Panel. NOTE: This setting only applies to Events and not Tasks.
- 🆕 Substantially improved scrolling performance when scrolling through week / month / year view with hundreds of events on screen
- 🆕 Near-zero lag when switching between calendar views whilst loading hundreds of events to display
- 🆕 Weather
- 🆕 Do not disturb can be turned on for an indefinite period of time
- 🆕 Dropping an .eml file on the dock icon now automatically extracts embedded .ics invites instead of always creating a new Task
- ✨ Searches performed in the Time Zone picker now return listings from built-in time zones such as GMT
- ✨ Improved handling of Google Calendar throttling when syncing shared calendars
- ✨ Office 365 / Outlook connections now use TLS 1.2 by default
- ✨ Memory usage optimizations
- 🔨 Fixed bug where certain text-navigation shortcuts, such as CMD+down-arrow, would not work in the floating Info Panel
- 🔨 Fixed bug where a locally deleted calendar would fail to delete from certain CalDAV servers at times and later resurrect
- 🔨 Fixed bug where a floating time alert from Todoist would show as time shifted to local GMT offset
- 🔨 Fixed bug where a custom alarm would not parse correctly for new tasks when using natural language input
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
In case your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.