Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2023.1.2 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version directly.
- 🔨 Fixed bug where automation scripts would fail to paste text into the app
- 🔨 Fixed bug where certain weather condition codes were not being recognized correctly
- 🔨 Fixed bug where natural language input would assign the default alarm instead of the one specified when creating new tasks
- 🔨 Fixed bug where tabbing within the Info Panel at times would send keyboard focus to the selected calendar event instead
- 🔨 Fixed bug where the Send Update button would not show at times after removing all attendees in a meeting
- 🔨 Fixed bug where syncing changes to a Google Task list would not time-out correctly on a network switch
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
- Mac App Store users can download the update directly from the store page once it's been reviewed and approved by Apple
- Setapp users can launch the Setapp app and select Check for Updates from the Setapp menu
In case you own a direct, perpetual copy and your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.