Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2023.2.3 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version directly.
- 🆕 Google Calendar users can now make modifications to meeting inviations
- 🆕 "Copy to Calendar" added to the context menu for selected events
- 🆕 "Paste as Task" added to the edit menu. Copy multi-line text from elsewhere and paste as separate tasks within BusyCal.
- ✨ Journal entries now appear consistently across the app, and distinctly different from regular events
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
- Mac App Store users can download the update directly from the store page once it's been reviewed and approved by Apple
- Setapp users can launch the Setapp app and select Check for Updates from the Setapp menu
In case you own a direct, perpetual copy and your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.