Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2023.3.1 has been released and is available for download. We stagger our roll-outs, so in case you don't see one available within the app, feel free to download the latest trial version directly.
- 🆕 Quick Entry now supports specifying more than one alarm. For example: 'Dentist at 15:30 Monday alarm 15m, 10m, 5m'
- 🆕 Duration of event is now displayed as part of 'Time to Event' in the Info Panel
- 🆕 Additional date insertion options under the Edit menu > Insert Date & Time
- 🆕 Option added to Calendar settings to hide graphic / attachment previews from events in day / week / month views
- 🆕 Overdue tasks are now always displayed in the Task List
- ✨ Improvements to Natural Language parsing
- ✨ When joining a MS Teams conference call, Teams.app now launches immediately
- ✨ Improved support for macOS Sonoma (14.0)
- Ongoing stability improvements
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal customers with a valid license and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.
- Mac App Store users can download the update directly from the store page once it's been reviewed and approved by Apple
- Setapp users can launch the Setapp app and select Check for Updates from the Setapp menu
In case you own a direct, perpetual copy and your license has expired, you can extend your license from here to receive an additional 18 months of updates.
If your license does not cover this update or you'd like to downgrade to a previous version, please click here.