BusyCal 2.5.1 has been released and is available for download.
- Fixed time zone issues when syncing with Exchange
- Fixed crash in Availability Panel
- Fixed crash during upgrade of malformed 1.6 database
- Fixed various Exchange edge-cases
- Fixed random calendar color changes when syncing with iCloud
- Fixed HTTP 400 errors when syncing with CalDAV Server
- Improved Attendee auto-complete
- Various other bug fixes
How to install the update
BusyCal 2.5.1 is a free update for all BusyCal 2 customers.
Mac App Store customers can download the update from the Mac App Store
Trial users can replace their existing app with the new 30-day trial
Upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2
If you are currently using BusyCal 1.6, see upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2.0 for more info.
Please contact us if you have any questions.