BusyCal 2.5.2 has been released and is available for download.
- Fixed Google localReceivedTime validation error
- Fixed Google Inbox errors when subscribed to multiple calendars that contain the same meeting
- Fixed Exchange connection issue when switching between External/Internal URL
- Fixed Exchange 2007 sync error when setting status to "Working Elsewhere"
- Fixed Inbox and Quick Entry popup dialog orientation
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
How to install the update
BusyCal 2.5.2 is a free update for all BusyCal 2 customers.
Mac App Store customers can download the update from the Mac App Store
Trial users can replace their existing app with the new 30-day trial
Upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2
If you are currently using BusyCal 1.6, see upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2.0 for more info.
Please contact us if you have any questions.