Oct 23, 2013
BusyCal 2.5.3 has been released and is available for download.
- Fixed Mavericks related bugs
- Fixed new iCloud case-sensitive lowercase login bug
- Support managed attachments on iCloud and other CalDAV Servers
- Support timezones by reference on iCloud and other CalDAV Servers
- Fixed Google sync-collection bug that causes initial sync not to complete
- Fixed Google Inbox bug when subscribed to multiple calendars that contain the same meeting
- Added search filter to time zone dialog
- Time zone list remembers recently used time zones
- Disable swiping gesture on magic mouse when hovering over info panel
- Fixed line height problem when displaying emoji characters in title of all-day event (banner)
- Improved sorting of To Dos in calendar (sorts by due date, priority, title)
- Display up to two holidays per day (used to be one)
- Fixed inbox crash when meeting location updated
- Set relative To Do Alarms to absolute time for compatibility with iCloud and iOS 7 Reminders
- Recover from Exchange temporary mailbox errors
- Ignore bogus Exchange timezone offsets on date-only events
- Repair orphaned detached events on CalDAV, WebDAV and ics import
- Don't store asserted deletions for synthetic WebDAV calendars
- Fixed bug when creating meetings on Yahoo calendar
- Fixed Command-Up/Down-Arrow keyboard navigation in Notes field
- Fixed conflict that occurrs when dismissing a stale alarm for a deleted event
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
How to install the update
BusyCal 2.5.3 is a free update for all BusyCal 2.x customers.
Mac App Store customers can download the update from the Mac App Store
Trial users can replace their existing app with the new 30-day trial
Upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2.5
If you are currently using BusyCal 1.6, see Upgrading to BusyCal 2.5 for more info.
Please contact us if you have any questions.