BusyCal 2.5.4 has been released and is available for download.
- Fixed menu bar calendar colors bug
- Fixed Exchange Time Zone bugs
- Fixed Exchange Mailbox Temporarily Unavailable error
- Added option to clear recents from time zone menu
- Sort time zone dialog by GMT offset
- Daylight Saving Time tweaks
- Changed menu bar shortcut key to CTRL-CMD-B to avoid Emoji shortcut key conflict
- Display darker background color when showing Banners as Events in Appearance Prefs
- Require 3 characters before performing attendee auto-complete
- Support copy/paste of tokens in attendee field
- Allow pasting events without selecting a date
- Display localized Birthday ages in a shortened format
- Update Birthdays feed when AddressBook Write Ahead Log changes
- Fixed Find bug that wouldn't select found To Dos
- Fixed To Do List retina display bug
- Fixed nil oubtox cycling on certain CalDAV servers
- Display prompt to allow access to Contacts when access disabled
- Display login dialog if iCloud login fails (e.g. if password has changed)
- Don't allow non-images to be added to Graphics Panel
- Show free/busy events marked as tentative with dotted lines
- Show unsubscribed calendars when adding a shared Exchange calendar
How to install the update
BusyCal 2.5.4 is a free update for all BusyCal 2.x customers.
Mac App Store customers can download the update from the Mac App Store
Trial users can replace their existing app with the new 30-day trial
Upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2.5
If you are currently using BusyCal 1.6, see Upgrading to BusyCal 2.5 for more info.
Please contact us if you have any questions.