Busy Apps Blog
We are preparing to release an update to BusyCal 2.5.5 that improves iCloud syncing performance, improves compatibility with other CalDAV servers and fixes a number of bugs.
- Improved iCloud syncing performance
- Support Kerio and Zimbra free/busy viewing in Availability Viewer
- Display "Private Event" for Zimbra private events with null title
- Support Synology CalDAV server
- Support eventnoted CalDAV server
- Support Fruux public calendar sharing
- Fixed Exchange time zone related bugs
- Fixed window sizing bugs in Tags dialog and free/busy viewer
- Fixed bug that caused unnecessary use of GPU
How to install the BusyCal 2.5.5 Public Beta
If you would like to test the new version, please download the public beta and let us know if you discover any issues.
Anyone can run the public beta, whether you are a new or existing BusyCal user. Once the final version of BusyCal 2.5.5 is released, you'll be able to purchase or download the update from the Mac App Store.