BusyCal 2.6.6 has been released and is available for download. This update includes various enhancements and bug fixes.
- Added "Copy BusyCal Event URL to Clipboard" command
- Added Smart Filter predicates for "is set" and "is not set"
- Attendee and Contact fields will match Tags in BusyContacts and auto-fill its members (requires BusyContacts 1.0.3)
- Localized in Simplified Chinese
- Quick Entry improvements
- Remember column widths when creating list view settings Smart Filter
- Improved speed when dismissing hundreds of notifications via OK All
- Don't add default alarm when editing existing event with no alarm
- Don't dim Exchange file attachments on read-only meetings
- Treat HTTP 307 Redirects as a temporary error
- Fixed issue with Alarms sometimes not firing when snoozed past midnight
- Fixed bogus WebDAV change notifications from some servers (e.g. Kayak)
- Fixed Print crash
How to install the update
BusyCal 2.6.6 is a free update for all BusyCal 2.x customers and is available now. <!--BusyCal 2.6.6 is a free update for all BusyCal 2.x customers. The update is available direct now and should be available in a week or so on the Mac App Store once it is approved by Apple.-->