Sep 18, 2015
BusyCal 2.6.7 for El Capitan
BusyCal 2.6.7 has been released and is available for download. This update is compatible with El Capitan and includes other bug fixes and enhancements.
- Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Fixed crash when attempting to sync attachments with Google
- Fixed crash in Quick Entry when parsing strings with multiple blank spaces
- Fixed Exchange bug where repeating event exceptions occurr on wrong day if East of GMT
- Fixed Exchange bug that causes Activity Viewer to cut off events at midnight UTC
- Notes field text is displayed in default font size when using date stamp
- Backups are stored to BusyCal Container if no backup folder is selected
- Added support for AirMail 2.5
How to install the update
BusyCal 2.6.7 is a free update for all BusyCal 2.x customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can download the update from the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.