BusyContacts 1.0.6 has been released and is available for download. This update is compatible with El Capitan and includes other bug fixes and enhancements.
- Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Fixed bug where photos added to a contact could exceed iCloud max size
- Fixed bug in Activity List when displaying/opening MailMate messages
- Fixed bug starting Skype Chat if field label contained (work) or (home)
- Fixed bug with Duplicate Card menu command becoming disabled after an edit
- Added support for sending emails in AirMail 2.5
How to install the update
BusyContacts 1.0.6 is a free update for all BusyContacts 1.0 customers and is available now for direct customers. The Mac App Store version has been submitted to Apple for review and will be available on the Mac App Store once approved by Apple.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyContacts menu.
- Mac App Store customers who don't want to wait for the update to become available on the Mac App Store can download the direct version and install it over their Mac App Store version.
- New users can download the BusyContacts 30-Day Trial.