Jun 24, 2016
BusyCal Mac 3.0.1
BusyCal Mac 3.0.1 has been released and is available for download. This update fixes the inevitable ".0" release issues.
- Fixes Info Panel crash for events with nil attributes
- Fixes Persistent Store Migration error when upgrading old databases
- Fixes crash from corrupted prefs
- Fixes crash from malformed file attachment URLs
- Fixes crash from double-cancel dialog after viewing repeating event that has undergone text substitution in notes
- Fixes travel time starting location calculation
- My alarms can be added to read-only events
- Correct trigger time is displayed for absolute alarms
- Copying attendee tiles copies attendee email addresses
How to install the update
BusyCal Mac 3.0.1 is a free update for all BusyCal Mac 3.0 customers and is available now. To update within the app, select Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu. Or, Download BusyCal Mac and run the installer.