Busy Apps Blog
We're pleased to announce the all-new BusyCal 3 — a complete redesign of the best-in-class calendar app, now available for both Mac and iOS.
What's new in BusyCal 3
- Modern UI — BusyCal 3 has been completely redesigned with a modern UI that is visually stunning and a pleasure to use.
- Smooth Infinite Scrolling — Glide effortlessly from day to day and week to week with a swipe of your trackpad.
- Travel Time — Schedule travel time with integrated support for Apple Maps and Location Services, and receive alerts when it's time to leave as traffic conditions change.
- Menu Bar App — The beautifully redesigned menu bar app now includes a mini-month calendar that provides a visual density map of your availability.
- Timed To Dos — We've added support for Timed To Dos that occur at a specific time of day and appear inline with calendar events.
- Info Panel — The Info Panel has a cleaner, streamlined appearance with improved controls for selecting dates and times, adding locations, maps, attendees and more.
- BusyCal for iOS — And for the first time ever, BusyCal is now available for iOS with the same features as BusyCal for Mac, including customizable views, integrated to dos, travel time, live weather feeds, and more.
And that just scratches the surface. We've added and refined dozens of features throughout the app to make BusyCal 3 the best calendar app yet.
BusyCal 3 for Mac is available now on the BusyMac Store at the following prices:
- $49.99 for new users.
- $29.99 for existing BusyCal and BusyContacts customers.
- Free for those who purchased BusyCal on or after March 1, 2016.
See Upgrading to BusyCal 3 for more info on how to qualify for upgrade pricing.
BusyCal 3 for iOS is available now on the App Store for an introductory price of $4.99.
- BusyCal 3 for Mac requires OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later.
- BusyCal 3 for iOS requires iOS 9.3 or later.
How to upgrade
If you are an existing BusyCal 2 user, you can upgrade to BusyCal 3 as follows:
- Download the BusyCal 30-day trial.
- Run the installer to install BusyCal 3 over your existing BusyCal 2 installation.
- Launch BusyCal 3. The Setup Assistant will walk you through the upgrade process. Your existing BusyCal 2 data will be upgraded to BusyCal 3.
BusyCal 3 for Mac
- View BusyCal 3 for Mac Product Info
- Download BusyCal 3 for Mac 30-Day Trial
- Purchase BusyCal 3 for Mac
BusyCal 3 for iOS