Jul 07, 2017
BusyCal Mac 3.1.9
BusyCal Mac 3.1.9 has been released and is available for download. This update includes bug fixes.
- Fixes Exchange Delegate crash
- Fixes bug when editing events that contain a dot in the UID
- Fixes hang when selecting Go to Date
- Fixes exception when using location lookup in Quick Entry
- Fixes window resizing issue when launching BusyContacts in background
- Improves syncing of iCloud events with attachments
- Retries failed Google login attempts after 15 minutes
- Shows scroll bars in Week view based on System Preference settings
- Displays a gray icon for attendees who have not responded to a meeting request
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.