Aug 29, 2017
BusyContacts 1.2 has been released and is available now for download. This update includes bug fixes.
- Fixes Google Login errors
- Fixes Exchange 2016 autodiscovery issues
- Pause auto-linker when duplicating or editing a card
- Fixes crash in auto-linker when creating a new card
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyContacts customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyContacts menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyContacts 30-Day Trial.