Sep 29, 2017
BusyCal Mac 3.2.2
BusyCal 3.2.2 has been released and is available for download.
- Fixes redraw bug when selecting search results on High-Sierra
- Fixes problem pasting multiple events from clipboard into other apps
- Handles importing of ics files containing leading spaces
- Disables NLP when entering new events in Month view day cells
- Improvements to exception handling
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyCal 3 customers and is available now.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can update from the Updates tab on the Mac App Store.
- New users can download the BusyCal 30-Day Trial.