Busy Apps Blog
BusyContacts 1.2.3 has been released and is available for download.
- Fixes Activity List not showing emails and chats on High Sierra
- Fixes crash on High Sierra when selecting Inbox notifications
- Fixes problem pasting multiple contacts from clipboard into other apps
- Fixes Localization issues
- Improvements to exception handling
How to install the update
The update is free for all BusyContacts customers and is available now for direct customers. The Mac App Store version has been submitted to Apple for review and will be available on the Mac App Store once approved by Apple.
- Direct customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyContacts menu.
- Mac App Store customers who don't want to wait for the update to become available on the Mac App Store can download the direct version and install it over their Mac App Store version.
- New users can download the BusyContacts 30-Day Trial.