Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2.6.2 has been released and is available for download.
- Fixed bug affecting iCloud app-specific passwords
- Fixed bug to allow pasting images into Notes field
- Fixed bug for confirming changes on Google shared calendars
- Fixed compatibility issue when syncing with BusySync and importing legacy data
- Added colored tags to Info Panel
- Added ability to option-drag event to calendar in source list to copy it there
How to install the update
BusyCal 2.6.2 is a free update for all BusyCal 2.x customers. The update is available now direct. It should be available in a few days on the Mac App Store once the update is approved by Apple.
- Direct and Trial customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu. <!--* Mac App Store customers that don't want to wait for the update to become available on the Mac App Store can download the direct version and run the installer, which will install the direct version over the Mac App Store version and continue to run as a licensed app. -->
- Mac App Store customers can download the update from the Mac App Store.
Upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2.6
If you are currently using BusyCal 1.6, see Upgrading to BusyCal 2.6 for more info.