Busy Apps Blog
We are preparing to release BusyCal 2.6.3, which is focused on Yosemite compatibility. It is available now as a public beta. We encourage any BusyCal users who are running Yosemite or planning to install Yosemite in the near future to install the BusyCal public beta.
- Fixed various Yosemite bugs
- Fixed timezone bug affecting invites generated by Outlook and Lotus Notes
- Fixed bug where new calendars created on Google wouldn't show up until relaunching
- Dock icon shows today's date when app not running; only works with direct version
- Allow Mac App Store customers to register when running trial version
How to install the BusyCal 2.6 Public Beta
If you would like to test the new version, please download the public beta and let us know if you discover any issues.
Anyone can run the public beta, whether you are a new or existing BusyCal user. Once the final version of BusyCal 2.6.3 is released, you'll be able to download the update direct or from the Mac App Store. The update is free for BusyCal 2.x users.