Busy Apps Blog
BusyCal 2.6.3 has been released and is available for download. This version is focused on Yosemite compatibility and retina graphics improvements.
- Yosemite compatibility
- Added retina graphics for source list and other elements
- Added support for sending emails via AirMail 2
- Fixed broken Mail URLs
- Fixed timezone bug affecting invites generated by Outlook and Lotus Notes
- Fixed bug where new calendars created on Google wouldn't show up until relaunching
- Fixed bug that caused bogus birthdays to appear for contacts with anniversaries
How to install the update
BusyCal 2.6.3 is a free update for all BusyCal 2.x customers. <!--The update is available now direct. It should be available in a few days on the Mac App Store once the update is approved by Apple.-->
- Direct and Trial customers can update by selecting Check for Updates from the BusyCal menu.
- Mac App Store customers can download the update from the Mac App Store. <!--* Mac App Store customers that don't want to wait for the update to become available on the Mac App Store can download the trial version and run the installer, which will install over the Mac App Store version and continue to run without expiring. -->
Upgrading from BusyCal 1.6 to BusyCal 2.6
If you are currently using BusyCal 1.6, see Upgrading to BusyCal 2.6 for more info.