FAQ Table of Contents
- Unable to log into iCloud. I'm seeing password incorrect prompts.
- I cannot log into my Yahoo account, it says my password is incorrect
- How do I migrate from an old computer to a new computer?
- Google Hangouts video call links appear in notes field
- I cannot see any of my events in BusyCal, my calendar is suddenly empty
- I cannot see any of my contacts in BusyContacts, my address book is suddenly empty
- Does BusyCal iOS support syncing attachments?
- Does BusyContacts support file attachments?
- How do I sync Tags between my devices?
- BusyContacts did not download any photos after adding a new account
- Does BusyCal iOS support adding contacts to events?
- Why don't I see updates on iOS 10 for BusyCal iOS?
- Notes I create in Google Calendar aren't showing up properly in BusyCal
- Will there be further upgrades to BusyCal 2
- How to upgrade to BusyCal 3
- How to update BusyCal and BusyContacts
- How to setup sync with Synology
- How to downgrade from BusyCal 3 to BusyCal 2
- Birthdays / Anniversaries are not showing up
- How can I try BusyCal 3 without losing BusyCal 2
- Can I download old versions of BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- How can I hide a calendar without deleting it?
- How can I avoid duplicate alarms from being displayed?
- Does BusyCal support creating different views of the same data?
- BusyCal / BusyContacts crashing on launch. Corrupt database.
- What is the price for BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- Why do I get an error stating that the following events could not be stored to the server?
- How to set BusyCal and BusyContacts as the default apps
- How do I remove the shared Family calendars from BusyCal?
- Why does a red badge appear on the BusyCal icon?
- Can events be paused?
- Why can't I assign a To do to a particular calendar?
- Default calendar for Todos shows all listed calendars grayed out
- Why does BusyCal launch when I snooze or dismiss an alarm?
- Is there a BusyContacts version for iOS?
- Where can I buy BusyCal iOS?
- What does the BusyCal Menu app do?
- How can I convert an event into a todo or vice-versa?
- Does BusyCal support location based travel time alarms?
- Why does BusyCal require access to Location Services?
- Why does BusyCal on iOS create all day events at times and other times not?
- Weather in BusyCal is not showing
- Selecting a Cloud Syncing Service
- Tags in BusyContacts are appearing as records in Google Contacts
- How do I add my LinkedIn account to BusyContacts?
- Can I sync with Exchange?
- Does BusyCal support Google Hangouts?
- Does BusyCal sync To Dos with Google Calendar?
- Can I sync Facebook events with BusyCal?
- How can I change the colors in BusyCal?
- How do I add Google resources as locations in BusyCal?
- Why does BusyCal need access to Contacts?
- Why do I see a "There is no application set" error in BusyContacts?
- What email apps is BusyCal compatible with?
- How can I change the colors in BusyContacts?
- How do I merge multiple calendars into a single calendar in BusyCal?
- How do I clean up duplicate contacts in BusyContacts?
- Does BusyCal support syncing with other apps, such as Omnifocus and 2Do?
- Does BusyContacts support Bulk Editing?
- Does BusyContacts support Exchange Global Address Lists (GAL)?
- Does BusyContacts support printing the phone list?
- When will BusyCal iOS be updated with iPhone X support?
- When will BusyCal iOS be updated to support a Widget?
- What email apps is BusyContacts compatible with?
- Will BusyTodo be updated for iOS?
- Any plans for a Windows OS version?
- BusyCal 1.6 is not compatible with OS X 10.9 or later
- BusySync 2.3 is not compatible with OS X 10.9 or later
- Importing from Now Up-to-Date and Now Contact
- BusyCal has recently become slow and sluggish. How can I speed it up?
- How can I get access to a pre-release version of BusyCal / BusyContacts?
- How do I uninstall BusyCal?
- How do I uninstall BusyContacts?
- How do I uninstall BusySync?
- Trademarks and Open Source Acknowledgements
Can I sync Facebook events with BusyCal?
Facebook provides calendar feeds for Upcoming Events and Birthdays, which you can subscribe to in BusyCal, as follows.
Go to this page in a browser:
On the bottom of the sidebar on the right, you'll find two links -- one for Upcoming Events and another for Birthdays. Control-click on one of these links and choose Copy Link.
In BusyCal, select File > New Calendar Subscription, then paste the URL into the Calendar URL field and click Subscribe.