FAQ Table of Contents
- Licensing Explained
- BusyContacts update stuck on Converting Database
- Cannot log into Exchange account
- Unable to log into iCloud. I'm seeing password incorrect prompts.
- WAN Sync is no longer working
- Reminders from iOS 13 / macOS 10.15 Reminders aren't syncing
- Zoom account keeps requesting to be reauthorized
- I cannot log into my Yahoo account, it says my password is incorrect
- Activity list is not showing emails in BusyContacts on macOS Catalina
- G Suite accounts will only allow access to apps using OAuth. Does this affect BusyCal or BusyContacts?
- Manage Plugins button not showing in Apple Mail preferences
- How do I migrate from an old computer to a new computer?
- How do I turn Dark Mode off on Mojave?
- Why does BusyCal require iCloud credentials and not use local calendar access?
- How do I setup Microsoft Teams in BusyCal?
- Google Hangouts video call links appear in notes field
- I cannot see any of my events in BusyCal, my calendar is suddenly empty
- Cannot connect to Exchange server
- I see "Installation Failed" error when running the installer
- I cannot see any of my contacts in BusyContacts, my address book is suddenly empty
- Does BusyContacts support file attachments?
- Does BusyCal iOS support syncing attachments?
- How do I sync Tags between my devices?
- BusyContacts did not download any photos after adding a new account
- Alarm field in Meeting Events syncing with Google is disabled
- End Timezone is ignored when creating events in a Google Calendar account
- Cannot connect to Fruux
- Alarms not showing in BusyCal
- Does BusyCal iOS support adding contacts to events?
- Why don't I see updates on iOS 10 for BusyCal iOS?
- Will there be further upgrades to BusyCal 2
- How to upgrade BusyCal
- Tags I delete in BusyCal come back after a few minutes
- How to update BusyCal and BusyContacts
- How to setup sync with Synology
- How to downgrade from BusyCal 3 to BusyCal 2
- How can I avoid duplicate alarms from being displayed?
- How can I hide a calendar without deleting it?
- Birthdays / Anniversaries are not showing up
- How can I try BusyCal 3 without losing BusyCal 2
- Can I download old versions of BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- Not receiving invites for my iCloud alias
- Snooze alarms from Outlook are not appearing in BusyCal
- Shared calendars keep disappearing from our Exchange account
- Event titles don't reflect the same color I've set on the calendar
- Unable to connect to an Office 365 / Outlook account
- Does BusyCal support creating different views of the same data?
- BusyCal / BusyContacts crashing on launch. Corrupt database.
- Unable to connect my Google account
- What is the price for BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- The badge count on the iOS app won't refresh
- Why do I get an error stating that the following events could not be stored to the server?
- How to set BusyCal and BusyContacts as the default apps
- How do I remove the shared Family calendars from BusyCal?
- BusyCal's icon in the dock is not showing after the update
- Can events be paused?
- Why does a red badge appear on the BusyCal icon?
- Why can't I assign a To do to a particular calendar?
- Default calendar for Todos shows all listed calendars grayed out
- Why was Weather Underground removed from BusyCal?
- Why does BusyCal launch when I snooze or dismiss an alarm?
- Is there a BusyContacts version for iOS?
- What does the BusyCal Menu app do?
- Where can I buy BusyCal iOS?
- How can I convert an event into a todo or vice-versa?
- Does BusyCal support location based travel time alarms?
- Why does BusyCal require access to Location Services?
- Why does BusyCal on iOS create all day events at times and other times not?
- Weather in BusyCal is not showing
- Selecting a Cloud Syncing Service
- Tags in BusyContacts are appearing as records in Google Contacts
- How do I add my LinkedIn account to BusyContacts?
- Can I sync with Exchange?
- Does BusyCal support Google Hangouts?
- Does BusyCal sync with Google Tasks?
- Can I sync Facebook events with BusyCal?
- How can I change the colors in BusyCal?
- How do I add Google resources as locations in BusyCal?
- Birthday set for a contact in Google is not syncing with BusyContacts
- Why does BusyCal need access to Contacts?
- Why do I see a "There is no application set" error in BusyContacts?
- What email apps is BusyCal compatible with?
- How can I change the colors in BusyContacts?
- How do I merge multiple calendars into a single calendar in BusyCal?
- How do I clean up duplicate contacts in BusyContacts?
- Does BusyCal support syncing with other apps, such as Omnifocus and 2Do?
- Does BusyContacts support Exchange Global Address Lists (GAL)?
- Does BusyContacts support Bulk Editing?
- Does BusyContacts support printing the phone list?
- I am using MailMate but BusyContacts is not showing any emails
- What email apps is BusyContacts compatible with?
- Will BusyTodo be updated for iOS?
- Does BusyCal support Push sync for Google Calendar?
- Any plans for a Windows OS version?
- BusyCal 1.6 is not compatible with OS X 10.9 or later
- BusySync 2.3 is not compatible with OS X 10.9 or later
- Importing from Now Up-to-Date and Now Contact
- How can I get access to a pre-release version of BusyCal / BusyContacts?
- BusyCal has recently become slow and sluggish. How can I speed it up?
- How do I uninstall BusyCal?
- How do I uninstall BusyContacts?
- How do I uninstall BusySync?
- Trademarks and Open Source Acknowledgements
I am using MailMate but BusyContacts is not showing any emails
You need to enable Indexed for Messages under MailMate Settings
NOTE: BusyContacts now supports showing Mail in macOS 10.15.
BusyContacts uses Spotlight to find and list email messages from email clients. MailMate is currently one of the apps that is compatible with BusyContacts post 10.14 (Apple has disabled integration with Apple Mail spotlight in recent macOS updates).
In order to be able to find these emails, you need to first set MailMate as the default email client:
Launch Apple Mail. Open Settings.
Select "MailMate" from the "Default Email Reader" drop down
Launch MailMate and Open MailMate Settings
Under General > Messages Folder, check "Indexed for Finder / Spotlight"
Check the 'Custom Location' option and use the default option of saving the index under your home directory
Quit BusyContacts and relaunch.