FAQ Table of Contents
- Unable to log into iCloud. I'm seeing password incorrect prompts.
- When will Dark Mode be supported for BusyCal and BusyContacts.
- I cannot log into my Yahoo account, it says my password is incorrect
- How do I migrate from an old computer to a new computer?
- How do I turn Dark Mode off on Mojave?
- Google Hangouts video call links appear in notes field
- Cannot connect to Exchange server
- I cannot see any of my events in BusyCal, my calendar is suddenly empty
- I cannot see any of my contacts in BusyContacts, my address book is suddenly empty
- Does BusyCal iOS support syncing attachments?
- Does BusyContacts support file attachments?
- How do I sync Tags between my devices?
- BusyContacts did not download any photos after adding a new account
- Does BusyCal iOS support adding contacts to events?
- Why don't I see updates on iOS 10 for BusyCal iOS?
- Will there be further upgrades to BusyCal 2
- How to upgrade to BusyCal 3
- How to update BusyCal and BusyContacts
- How to setup sync with Synology
- How to downgrade from BusyCal 3 to BusyCal 2
- How can I avoid duplicate alarms from being displayed?
- Can I download old versions of BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- How can I try BusyCal 3 without losing BusyCal 2
- Birthdays / Anniversaries are not showing up
- How can I hide a calendar without deleting it?
- Snooze alarms from Outlook are not appearing in BusyCal
- Not receiving invites for my iCloud alias
- Event titles don't reflect the same color I've set on the calendar
- Shared calendars keep disappearing from our Exchange account
- Unable to connect to an Office 365 account
- BusyCal / BusyContacts crashing on launch. Corrupt database.
- Does BusyCal support creating different views of the same data?
- What is the price for BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- Why do I get an error stating that the following events could not be stored to the server?
- How to set BusyCal and BusyContacts as the default apps
- How do I remove the shared Family calendars from BusyCal?
- Default calendar for Todos shows all listed calendars grayed out
- Can events be paused?
- Why can't I assign a To do to a particular calendar?
- Why does a red badge appear on the BusyCal icon?
- Why does BusyCal launch when I snooze or dismiss an alarm?
- Is there a BusyContacts version for iOS?
- Where can I buy BusyCal iOS?
- What does the BusyCal Menu app do?
- How can I convert an event into a todo or vice-versa?
- Does BusyCal support location based travel time alarms?
- Why does BusyCal require access to Location Services?
- Why does BusyCal on iOS create all day events at times and other times not?
- Weather in BusyCal is not showing
- Selecting a Cloud Syncing Service
- How do I add my LinkedIn account to BusyContacts?
- Tags in BusyContacts are appearing as records in Google Contacts
- Can I sync with Exchange?
- Does BusyCal support Google Hangouts?
- Does BusyCal sync To Dos with Google Calendar?
- Can I sync Facebook events with BusyCal?
- How can I change the colors in BusyCal?
- How do I add Google resources as locations in BusyCal?
- Birthday set for a contact in Google is not syncing with BusyContacts
- Why do I see a "There is no application set" error in BusyContacts?
- Why does BusyCal need access to Contacts?
- What email apps is BusyCal compatible with?
- How can I change the colors in BusyContacts?
- How do I clean up duplicate contacts in BusyContacts?
- How do I merge multiple calendars into a single calendar in BusyCal?
- Does BusyContacts support printing the phone list?
- Does BusyContacts support Exchange Global Address Lists (GAL)?
- Does BusyCal support syncing with other apps, such as Omnifocus and 2Do?
- Does BusyContacts support Bulk Editing?
- What email apps is BusyContacts compatible with?
- When will BusyCal iOS be updated to support a Widget?
- When will BusyCal iOS be updated with iPhone X support?
- Will BusyTodo be updated for iOS?
- Any plans for a Windows OS version?
- BusyCal 1.6 is not compatible with OS X 10.9 or later
- BusySync 2.3 is not compatible with OS X 10.9 or later
- Importing from Now Up-to-Date and Now Contact
- BusyCal has recently become slow and sluggish. How can I speed it up?
- How can I get access to a pre-release version of BusyCal / BusyContacts?
- How do I uninstall BusyCal?
- How do I uninstall BusyContacts?
- How do I uninstall BusySync?
- Trademarks and Open Source Acknowledgements
How do I sync Tags between my devices?
When you add a tag to an event on device A, the event and its tag will sync to device B.
However, the tag auto-complete list is only updated on a per device basis at the time that a tag is added to an event. So, in the example above, device A will show the tag on its auto-complete list but device B will not. In order to get the tag to show up on the tag auto-complete list on device B, you must manually add that tag to an event.
If you wish to sync your tags, the only way to do this would be to assign these tags to an event or a todo.
We hope to improve this in a future release so that the tag auto-complete list is updated automatically on all devices.
Tag list not syncing. Tag list empty.