FAQ Table of Contents
- Unable to log into iCloud. I'm seeing password incorrect prompts.
- I cannot log into my Yahoo account, it says my password is incorrect
- How do I migrate from an old computer to a new computer?
- Google Hangouts video call links appear in notes field
- I cannot see any of my events in BusyCal, my calendar is suddenly empty
- I cannot see any of my contacts in BusyContacts, my address book is suddenly empty
- Does BusyContacts support file attachments?
- Does BusyCal iOS support syncing attachments?
- BusyContacts did not download any photos after adding a new account
- How do I sync Tags between my devices?
- How to upgrade to BusyCal 3
- Notes I create in Google Calendar aren't showing up properly in BusyCal
- Will there be further upgrades to BusyCal 2
- How to update BusyCal and BusyContacts
- How to downgrade from BusyCal 3 to BusyCal 2
- Birthdays / Anniversaries are not showing up
- Can I download old versions of BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- How can I hide a calendar without deleting it?
- How can I avoid duplicate alarms from being displayed?
- Does BusyCal support creating different views of the same data?
- BusyCal / BusyContacts crashing on launch. Corrupt database.
- What is the price for BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- Why do I get an error stating that the following events could not be stored to the server?
- How to set BusyCal and BusyContacts as the default apps
- How do I remove the shared Family calendars from BusyCal?
- Why can't I assign a To do to a particular calendar?
- Default calendar for Todos shows all listed calendars grayed out
- Why does a red badge appear on the BusyCal icon?
- Why does BusyCal launch when I snooze or dismiss an alarm?
- Where can I buy BusyCal iOS?
- What does the BusyCal Menu app do?
- Is there a BusyContacts version for iOS?
- How can I convert an event into a todo or vice-versa?
- Does BusyCal support location based travel time alarms?
- Why does BusyCal require access to Location Services?
- Why does BusyCal on iOS create all day events at times and other times not?
- Weather in BusyCal is not showing
- Selecting a Cloud Syncing Service
- Tags in BusyContacts are appearing as records in Google Contacts
- How do I add my LinkedIn account to BusyContacts?
- Can I sync with Exchange?
- Does BusyCal support Google Hangouts?
- Does BusyCal sync To Dos with Google Calendar?
- Can I sync Facebook events with BusyCal?
- How do I add Google resources as locations in BusyCal?
- How can I change the colors in BusyCal?
- Why does BusyCal need access to Contacts?
- Why do I see a "There is no application set" error in BusyContacts?
- What email apps is BusyCal compatible with?
- How can I change the colors in BusyContacts?
- How do I merge multiple calendars into a single calendar in BusyCal?
- How do I clean up duplicate contacts in BusyContacts?
- Does BusyContacts support printing the phone list?
- Does BusyCal support syncing with other apps, such as Omnifocus and 2Do?
- Does BusyContacts support Exchange Global Address Lists (GAL)?
- What email apps is BusyContacts compatible with?
- Will BusyTodo be updated for iOS?
- When will BusyCal iOS be updated to support a Widget?
- When will BusyCal iOS be updated with iPhone X support?
- Any plans for a Windows OS version?
- BusyCal 1.6 is not compatible with OS X 10.9 or later
- BusySync 2.3 is not compatible with OS X 10.9 or later
- Importing from Now Up-to-Date and Now Contact
- BusyCal has recently become slow and sluggish. How can I speed it up?
- How can I get access to a pre-release version of BusyCal / BusyContacts?
- How do I uninstall BusyCal?
- How do I uninstall BusyContacts?
- How do I uninstall BusySync?
- Trademarks and Open Source Acknowledgements
Why does BusyCal on iOS create all day events at times and other times not?
By default, BusyCal for iOS creates new events using natural language.
So, typing Staff Meeting 10a will create an event titled Staff Meeting at 10AM. If you don't include an event time, then the event is created as an all-day event. That's what you are experiencing.
If you turn off Create with Natural Language in BusyCal's Settings, then new events you create will use the default start time and duration.