How to downgrade from BusyCal 3 to BusyCal 2
You can downgrade from BusyCal 3 to BusyCal 2 as follows:
- Launch BusyCal 3 while holding down the option key to display the Startup Options dialog, then select Reset BusyCal and click Continue. Resetting BusyCal will disconnect from all servers (your data will remain on the servers), delete the BusyCal database, and quit.
- Delete the BusyCal 3 app and remove the BusyCal app icon from the Dock.
- Restart your computer.
- Download BusyCal 2.6.9 and run the installer.
- Launch BusyCal 2 and go through the setup assistant. Make sure you do not import the local calendars from OS X Calendar as they will be out-of-date.
- If BusyCal does not automatically connect to your iCloud, Google or Exchange accounts, you may connect to them manually in BusyCal > Preferences > Accounts.