How do I uninstall BusySync?
To uninstall BusySync, do the following:
- Open System Preferences from the Apple menu and select the BusySync Preference Pane.
- Select the General tab and uncheck "Show status in menu bar".
- Select the Reset tab and click the Reset BusySync button.
- Click Show All in the toolbar to return to System Preferences.
- Control-click on the BusySync Preference Pane and choose Remove “BusySync” Preference Pane.
When resetting BusySync, your publish and subscribe settings will be cleared. Any calendars that you were publishing to Google or on the LAN will be unpublished. Any calendars you were subscribed to on Google or the LAN will be unsubscribed. Your Google Calendars will be preserved on Google, and your local calendars will be preserved in OS X Calendar.