FAQ Table of Contents
- BusyCal crashing on launch
- iCloud Two-Factor Authentication and App-Specific Passwords
- How to update BusyCal and BusyContacts
- How to upgrade to BusyCal 3
- How to downgrade from BusyCal 3 to BusyCal 2
- Can I download old versions of BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- What is the price for BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- How can I avoid duplicate alarms from being displayed?
- How to set BusyCal and BusyContacts as the default apps
- How do I remove the shared Family calendars from BusyCal?
- Why does a red badge appear on the BusyCal icon?
- Why does BusyCal launch when I snooze or dismiss an alarm?
- Does BusyCal support location based travel time alarms?
- Why does BusyCal require access to Location Services?
- Selecting a Cloud Syncing Service
- Can I sync with Exchange?
- Does BusyCal support Google Hangouts?
- Does BusyCal sync To Dos with Google Calendar?
- Can I sync Facebook events with BusyCal?
- How can I change the colors in BusyCal?
- Why does BusyCal need access to Contacts?
- Why do I get an error stating that the following events could not be stored to the server?
- What email apps is BusyCal compatible with?
- How can I change the colors in BusyContacts?
- How do I clean up duplicate contacts in BusyContacts?
- Does BusyContacts support Exchange Global Address Lists (GAL)?
- What email apps is BusyContacts compatible with?
- BusyCal 1.6 is not compatible with OS X 10.9 or later
- BusySync 2.3 is not compatible with OS X 10.9 or later
- Importing from Now Up-to-Date and Now Contact
- How do I uninstall BusyCal?
- How do I uninstall BusyContacts?
- How do I uninstall BusySync?
- Trademarks and Open Source Acknowledgements
Does BusyCal support location based travel time alarms?
Yes, BusyCal supports location based travel time alarms.
For more info, see Locations, Maps & Travel Time.