FAQ Table of Contents
- Reminders from iOS 13 / macOS 10.15 Reminders aren't syncing
- Licensing Explained
- Unable to log into iCloud. I'm seeing password incorrect prompts.
- Zoom account keeps requesting to be reauthorized
- WAN Sync is no longer working
- I cannot log into my Yahoo account, it says my password is incorrect
- Activity list is not showing emails in BusyContacts on macOS Catalina
- G Suite accounts will only allow access to apps using OAuth. Does this affect BusyCal or BusyContacts?
- Manage Plugins button not showing in Apple Mail preferences
- How do I migrate from an old computer to a new computer?
- How do I turn Dark Mode off on Mojave?
- Google Hangouts video call links appear in notes field
- I cannot see any of my events in BusyCal, my calendar is suddenly empty
- Cannot connect to Exchange server
- I cannot see any of my contacts in BusyContacts, my address book is suddenly empty
- Does BusyCal iOS support syncing attachments?
- Does BusyContacts support file attachments?
- BusyContacts did not download any photos after adding a new account
- How do I sync Tags between my devices?
- Alarm field in Meeting Events syncing with Google is disabled
- End Timezone is ignored when creating events in a Google Calendar account
- Cannot connect to Fruux
- Alarms not showing in BusyCal
- Does BusyCal iOS support adding contacts to events?
- Why don't I see updates on iOS 10 for BusyCal iOS?
- Will there be further upgrades to BusyCal 2
- How to upgrade to BusyCal 3
- How to update BusyCal and BusyContacts
- How to setup sync with Synology
- How to downgrade from BusyCal 3 to BusyCal 2
- Birthdays / Anniversaries are not showing up
- How can I hide a calendar without deleting it?
- How can I try BusyCal 3 without losing BusyCal 2
- How can I avoid duplicate alarms from being displayed?
- Can I download old versions of BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- Event titles don't reflect the same color I've set on the calendar
- Snooze alarms from Outlook are not appearing in BusyCal
- Not receiving invites for my iCloud alias
- Shared calendars keep disappearing from our Exchange account
- Unable to connect to an Office 365 account
- BusyCal / BusyContacts crashing on launch. Corrupt database.
- Does BusyCal support creating different views of the same data?
- What is the price for BusyCal and BusyContacts?
- Why do I get an error stating that the following events could not be stored to the server?
- How to set BusyCal and BusyContacts as the default apps
- BusyCal's icon in the dock is not showing after the update
- How do I remove the shared Family calendars from BusyCal?
- Why can't I assign a To do to a particular calendar?
- Why does a red badge appear on the BusyCal icon?
- Default calendar for Todos shows all listed calendars grayed out
- Can events be paused?
- Why was Weather Underground removed from BusyCal?
- Why does BusyCal launch when I snooze or dismiss an alarm?
- What does the BusyCal Menu app do?
- Is there a BusyContacts version for iOS?
- Where can I buy BusyCal iOS?
- Does BusyCal support location based travel time alarms?
- How can I convert an event into a todo or vice-versa?
- Why does BusyCal require access to Location Services?
- Why does BusyCal on iOS create all day events at times and other times not?
- Weather in BusyCal is not showing
- Selecting a Cloud Syncing Service
- Tags in BusyContacts are appearing as records in Google Contacts
- How do I add my LinkedIn account to BusyContacts?
- Can I sync with Exchange?
- Does BusyCal support Google Hangouts?
- Does BusyCal sync with Google Tasks?
- Can I sync Facebook events with BusyCal?
- How can I change the colors in BusyCal?
- How do I add Google resources as locations in BusyCal?
- Birthday set for a contact in Google is not syncing with BusyContacts
- Why do I see a "There is no application set" error in BusyContacts?
- Why does BusyCal need access to Contacts?
- What email apps is BusyCal compatible with?
- How can I change the colors in BusyContacts?
- How do I merge multiple calendars into a single calendar in BusyCal?
- How do I clean up duplicate contacts in BusyContacts?
- Does BusyContacts support Exchange Global Address Lists (GAL)?
- Does BusyCal support syncing with other apps, such as Omnifocus and 2Do?
- Does BusyContacts support Bulk Editing?
- Does BusyContacts support printing the phone list?
- I am using MailMate but BusyContacts is not showing any emails
- When will BusyCal iOS be updated with iPhone X support?
- Will BusyTodo be updated for iOS?
- When will BusyCal iOS be updated to support a Widget?
- What email apps is BusyContacts compatible with?
- Any plans for a Windows OS version?
- BusyCal 1.6 is not compatible with OS X 10.9 or later
- BusySync 2.3 is not compatible with OS X 10.9 or later
- Importing from Now Up-to-Date and Now Contact
- BusyCal has recently become slow and sluggish. How can I speed it up?
- How can I get access to a pre-release version of BusyCal / BusyContacts?
- How do I uninstall BusyCal?
- How do I uninstall BusyContacts?
- How do I uninstall BusySync?
- Trademarks and Open Source Acknowledgements
How do I add Google resources as locations in BusyCal?
BusyCal does not directly support Google resources, such as conference rooms, but there is a work around.
In BusyCal, you can add a resource to an event as an attendee. To do that, you'll need the email address for the Google resource. Here's what to do:
In BusyCal, double-click on the Google resource calendar that appears in the left sidebar to open the calendar info dialog.
The Description field will display a long email address. Copy it to your clipboard and close the Calendar Info dialog.
Launch Apple Contacts (or BusyContacts) and create a new contact with the name you want to use for that resource, and paste the email address from your clipboard to the email field.
Now, in BusyCal, when you want to schedule that resource, just add it as an attendee by typing in the name of the contact you created in step 3.